June 18, 2013

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & Bookish.

This week's top ten is our summer reads that are at the top of our list.

         
  1. Dear Girls Above Me by Charlie McDowell. I have been following Charlie McDowell's twitter for such a long time. I can't wait to read his book. I hope it's just as funny as his tweets.
  2. One Tiny Lie by K.A.Tucker. I loved Ten Tiny Breaths and am looking forward to reading Livie's story.
  3. Vortex by S.J. Kincaid. I absolutely loved the first book, Insignia. It reminded me a lot of Ender's Game, so anyone who loved that series should definitely try the Insignia series.
  4. The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. I've waited for this book for so long. I can't wait to the release date is here!
  5. The Shade of the Moon by Susan Beth Pfeffer. This book takes place four years after the events of This World We Live In. I hope this book makes up for the last book in the series. I had such high hopes and was let down, but maybe this book will redeem it.
  6. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I've read so many reviews on this book from raving to mediocre. I was so looking forward to it until I read Readers In Wonderland's review of it.
  7. The Sun Dwellers by David Estes. I am making it my goal to finish book two, three, and the Country Saga books before the final book comes out.
  8. Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier. I received the second book Raven Flight for review, so I want to read this one first. I know it's going to be amazing, because it's Juliet Marillier and she cannot write a bad or mediocre book.
  9. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake. I came across this book recently and I don't usually read a lot of horror books, so this will be a nice change.
  10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I've seen so many reviews lately for the second book. I am probably just going to read it to see what all the hype is about.