July 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays: Authors Who Deserve More Recognition

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Four Authors Who Deserve More Recognition.

  1. David Estes. I love David's books. He has written a fantastic dystopian series, The Dwellers, and I encourage everyone to read them.
  2. Patrick Ness. The Chaos Walking triology blew my mind. They were amazing. I can't wait to read his latest book, More Than This.
  3. Juliet Marillier. The Sevenwaters series probably has some of my favourite books of all time in it. I really need to read more of her work.
  4. Laini Taylor. I usually am not a big fan of fantasy, with the exception of #3 in this list, BUT Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone blew me away. It was amazing from start to finish.

I could only come up with four authors who I truly believe deserve more recognition. What authors do think could use some appreciation?