August 12, 2013

ARC August Update

I have been loving this challenge. There have been so many challenges to choose from lately and I didn't know which one to go for. I'm glad that I picked ARC August. Since it's month long I'm not feel so much pressure as a one week challenge has.

I have my final exam this week for my accounting class and have been working tons of hours between my two jobs, so basically once I get home from work I just pass out. I wish I could have more time for reading, but after this Wednesday I will have so much more time to devout to devouring my precious books. :)


I've finished three books to far! Not all of them have been great, but one was absolutely stellar. I finished Gravity by Melissa West last night, so now I can start the ARC Hover, which is the second book in the series.



This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
5 Stars
Review here



Uncharted: An On The Island Novella by Tracey Gravis Graves
4 Stars
Review here



The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
2 Stars
Review here