August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Six Books I Wish Had Sequels

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's topic is top ten six books that I would love to have sequels to.


  1. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. I literally just finished this book hours ago, but I wished it had a sequel or a short novella. I would love to see how Elise turned out in a few years.
  2. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
  3. Entangled by Cat Clarke. I was left speechless by the end of the book. I wished there was a second book to let me know what happened after.
  4. Poison by Bridget Zinn. This was such a fun read. The sequel could have taken Kyra on a whole new adventure.
  5. Flame of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier. Even though this book wrapped everything up perfectly I can't come to terms that there will be no more Sevenwaters books. There is still one more sister to have an adventure with!
  6. Flood/Ark by Stephen Baxter. I wished there was a third book about the underwater world. The first two books told us about Plan A & B, but what about the underwater plan?