October 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (1)

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/acasselman29/Logos/Stacking-The-Shelves_zps7567b1fd.png

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books we got this week.

Today I went to my first library sale. I have heard over the past few years that my local library has an annual sale, but I always miss out. Luckily I had a Sunday off and was able to go. It was the last day of the sale so you got a bag of books for $3! The bottom half of the books I will be sending to my two sisters, and as you can tell we have very different tastes in books! And I lucked out that there was an ARC floating around there. I was really surprised to find the sequel to Altered by Jennifer Rush sitting on one of the tables, so I snapped that one up.