October 29, 2013

TTT: Top Ten Creepiest Covers

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week’s topic is the creepiest covers or just good books to read for Halloween. I'm not a big horror novel reader. My TBR list actually only has fourteen horror books on it, but I do love a good creepy cover.






  1. Unwind/Unsouled by Neal Shusterman. Between the stetched hand and cover of babies this is one series that creeped my out, but in a good way.
  2. Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield. Again the hand is super creepy. It just reminds me of an alien abduction and someone trying to get out of a pod.
  3. Don't Breathe A Word by Jennifer McMahon. Pretty much of Jennifer McMahon's covers creepy me out. I read this book a few years ago and it's just as creepy as the cover.
  4. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake. Anna Dressed In Blood's cover is more spooky than creepy to me.
  5. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick.
  6. Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I absolutely loved this book. The cover is creepy and it has creepy pictures inside as well.
  7. It by Stephen King. I'm not scared of clowns, but It's cover still freaks me out.
  8. Foundation by Ann Aguirre
  9. Treason by S.M. Boyce. Close up of eyes freak me out on covers and this one and #10 on this list both are creepy.
  10. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding