November 12, 2013

TTT: Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week’s topic is book covers I would love to remake.

1) New Adult books where clothing is being pulled.

Defect by Ryann Kerekes 

I didn't realize how many New Adult books have the same cover until this week's top ten.

2) Uglies Series

 

 

I'm not a fan of the original covers or the remade, which could be why I haven't read these books yet.

3) Gone series

  

4) Foreplay by Sophie Jordan



I really liked this book, but not so much the cover. I think it's one of the reason why I almost didn't pick it up.

5) Bridget Jones' Diary


This cover is just creepy. I get the journal part of it, but the eyes and lips just freak me out!

6) XVI by Julia Karr



7) Delirium Series



I liked the original cover a lot better than these. The new covers seem a little generic with the girl on the cover. 

8) Ark by Stephen Baxter



9) Losing It Series


Another book I also enjoyed, but don't like the cover. The seriousness of the cover and the split doesn't work for me. I liked the other covers in the series as they seemed more playful and light.

10) Foundation by Ann Aguirre


I don't mind this cover, but it doesn't fit with the rest of them! I liked covers in a series to match.