November 26, 2013

TTT - Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is things we are thankful for. My list is a combination of bookish and non-bookish things that I'm thankful for. So it no particular order:


  1. The Library. I love the library and I'm thankful that mine hasn't had cut hours or closed like a lot of others. I love going there and it saves me tons of money on books each year.
  2. Hootesuite. Hootesuite lets me tweet out what I need to without having to be at my computer all day.
  3. My followers! I am always thankful for each and every follower I have. I don't know if I would still be blogging if they weren't there.
  4. Google. Google just makes my life easier. Everytime I want to do something to my blog, but I don't know how I know Google will help me find the answer.
  5. Other bloggers. I really love being a part of the book blogging community. The people are so nice and welcoming.
  6. My family. My family is very supportive and they are the ones who encouraged me to read at such a young age.
  7. My e-reader. I don't know what I would do without it. I'm always reading while in transit to my job, so it makes my commute so much better.
  8. My job. I really love my job. Over the years it has allowed me to learn new skills (like graphic design!)
  9. Books. Obviously I wouldn't have this blog if it weren't for books. Books take you to another world each time and I love them to pieces.