July 15, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 8



Day 8: Quick! Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs.

  1. A well organized blog. I don't like a lot of information in the sidebar. One sidebar is okay, but two sometimes looks too busy. Especially if they are both on the same side. The cleaner the look the better.
  2. Prettyness. I love a well designed blog. This goes with #1. Colour palettes that don't blind me. I love simplicity, but with a bit a colour splashed in.
  3. A well designed header.
  4. Easy to read fonts. Don't use script fonts on weird backgrounds. It's so hard to read.
  5. GIFS. I love it when bloggers use GIFs to illustrate their point.
  6. Specialized rating systems. I love when a blog uses a theme that relates to the blogs name.
  7. No music. I hate blogs that automatically have music playing. I just don't get it.
  8. Rants. I mean who doesn't love a good rant?
  9. Tips and Tricks. Pure Immagination and Parajunkee both have tons of tips. Both of these sites have helped out a ton along the way.
  10. Easy to find follow me buttons. If I can't find them easily I won't make the time to search for them.
  11. NO CAPTCHA.
  12. Top Ten Lists. I love to see what others will pick. Top Ten Tuesday is my favourite day of the week for that reason. 

Okay so that was only twelve, but it's all I could come with. What do you like to see on blogs?