Day 7: Talk about your blogging quirks.
- I always pre-outline my reviews before I even finish the book. I get the cover and all the details ready for my review.
- After finishing a book I have to review it immediately. Otherwise, I forget a ton of details. My ereader does make this easier as I can take a ton of notes and highlight along the way, but I read a paperbook recently and really had a hard time remembering some details.
- I can't leave well enough alone. I'm constantly fighting the urge to "revamp" the look, and can never settle for it for long.
- I hate proofing my reviews. I can never find my own typos or grammar mistakes, but it's something I force myself to do.
- I feel like I don't do enough reviews. I wish I had more time to read, but I have a pretty full schedule that doesn't allow it.
- I have a tough time writing longer reviews. My thoughts always get jumbled in my head and don't always come out coherently, which ends up with shorter reviews than I would like.