July 2, 2013

Top Ten Most Intimidating Books

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & Bookish.

This week's books that indimidate us whether by size, that everyone else loves it but you are sure you won't etc.).

   
  


I get really indimidated by large books. All the above books I have been wanting to read forever, but just haven't because they are super long. The Last Ship has been sitting on my nightstand for months. I was so happy when I found a used copy at Thriftbooks.com and for super cheap too. But every night I look at it and think yeah this might be the night I start it, but I never do.

I absolutely loved Game of Thrones and been wanting to watch the TV series, but I want to finish the books first. So I've made it my goal to finish at least the second book this summer. I have some vacation time coming up so I will have no excuse not to (right?)