September 17, 2013

TTT: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week’s topic is Top Ten Books on my TBR list this fall. And of course there are so many great looking books coming out in the next few months. How can I choose only ten?


  1. Horde by Ann Aguirre. I have been dying to read this book since finishing Outpost. I cannot wait to see how Ann Aguirre finishes this series.
  2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I don't think I'm the only one on this one. I think there is a lot of people waiting for this book. 
  3. Crash Into Me by Katie McGarry. I loved Dare You To and cannot wait to get my hands on this book. I have read only good reviews of it so far.
  4. Unbreathable by Hafsah Laziaf. Hafsah from Icey Book's is publishing her novel very shortly and I think it's going to be great. Anything with space and sci-fi I love.
  5. The Earth Dwellers by David Estes. I can't get enough of David's books. The Dweller series just keeps getting better and better.
  6. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Sexy aliens? Sign me up. I don't know why I put this off for so long as I loved the first book. I ordered it on Sunday and it's on its way along with #8.
  7. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Another book I have read great reviews about, but have been putting it off. I actually have it sitting on my bookshelf, but haven't had the chance to crack it open.
  8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I really want to see the movie when it comes out in November, but want to read the book first. Luckily, The Midnight Garden is having a Read-A-Long in October
  9. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. Attachments is one of my favourite books of 2013 and I don't think I can put this book off any longer.
  10. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Another book collecting dust on my bookshelf. I'm definitely going to read this one this fall!