October 31, 2013

October Monthly Recap


October was a great month reading wise. Nearly all the books I read were either four or five stars, which really made up for my September.

Books read in October:


 

Best Book: This month it's so hard to pick because I read a lot of really great books, but my favourite was Crash Into You. I just need more of Isaiah. If you haven't read Pushing The Limits yet, do it! The series just gets better and better with each book.
Biggest Surprise: That I didn't read any disappointments this month! All were 3+ stars
Least Favourite: Will in Scarlet.

October Reviews:


Redemption by C.J. Barry
The Compound by S.A. Bodeen
The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die by April Henry
ParaWars: Uprising by Caitlin Greer
Ignite by Erica Crouch
Will In Scarlet by Matthew Cody
I Am Pusheen The Cat by Claire Belton


Follow on Bloglovin