February 3, 2014

My Unexpected Hiatus and My (Hopeful) Return To Blogging

I don’t know if you noticed, but I was MIA for most of January. I was all set to get back to blogging after the Christmas holidays. I had a wonder visit with my family and received lots of books for presents. I read so much over the holidays. I even had new posts planned and so many ideas churning in my head, but then stuff happened and I just needed a break.

My hiatus was a mix of several things, I was finally done my classes, worked way too much, and then my uncle and his wife passed away and I just didn’t feel like blogging. We weren’t close, but I needed a little break after all that. I thought I would be back sooner than this, but I just didn’t have any urge to even read over the past month. I mean I didn’t even read a single book in January. I mean not one. Sure I picked up a book a few times, but I couldn’t even read five pages before putting it down. So I figured don’t push it you will only regret it and blame the book.

This weekend I read a whole book in one day. So now I want to read again. I want to blog again. I want to be back into this lovely blogging community that I have rudely ignored for the past month.