May 21, 2013

Top Ten Favourite Book Covers Of Books I Have Read

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & Bookish.

This week's top ten is our favourite book covers (of books we have read). I'm a sucker for a beautifully designed cover. Sometimes it leads to a false promise and I hate the book. Why can't pretty covered books be equally as amazing on the inside too?

So I had a hard time picking just ten, so I ended up choosing twelve.



  1. Life As We Knew It. I really love this cover. First it's blue, which is my favourite colour, and I just love how beautifully the moon looks closer to the earth. 
  2. Across The Universe. I love the colours, the soft silhouettes of the faces, the stars, everything just looks great, which is why I do not like the new cover. The new cover has none of the vast beauty of the universe that this cover has (had).
  3. The Peach Keeper
  4. Enclave. This cover is basically just as kickass as the heroine is in the book.
  5. Ten Tiny Breaths.
  6. Little Bee. I love the silhouette and the bright background. Also, this is one of my favourite books.
  7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. This book has a super creepy cover and throughout the book there are weird old timey photos to go with the story.
  8. The Water Wars. There is something about water covers that I just love. I just wish the book lived up to the cover.
  9. Mokoka'i. Anything with flowers on the cover I usually love. This was also a great book. I recommend it to anyone who loves historical fiction.
  10. The Soldier's Wife. Another pretty cover with flowers.
  11. Cinder.
  12. The Moon Dwellers.